Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fluffy

SOLD
 I was doing great painting and posting everyday, but with all that painting it eventually comes down to framing. I just dread framing, especially cutting mats. Measure twice, cut once is not my motto as I go for get it done and out the door. I often pay for that with having to cut a second mat, upping my expenses and time. I get grumpy and my husband does not want to be around me. He does make wonderful gallery style frames for me so I am consider enough to wait until he goes to work to cut mats. I have an exhibit coming up and am forced to start framing. Most of the framing is complete so I am back to the fun part.
  I am always looking for cheap props so when my friend had a garage sale I went and found this cute little stuffed dog.
6 x 6 oil on Raymar panel.

1 comment: