Tuesday, April 3, 2012

White Rabbit

This is just a quick watercolor that was ment for a challenge. I went with a lamb for the Easter challenge. Through the years I have painted a lot of rabbits. My favorite ones were the white ones on blue backgrounds.
I have a commission to paint a Fox Terrier. I needed to do some sketches to familiarize myself with the breed. These are quick sketches. None of the photos I took have one view that is perfect as is, so it will take my creative license to pull several images together. I just wish I was a better photographer.

1 comment:

  1. There's something mystical about this beautiful rabbit!! The sketches are great and I know what you mean about taking pictures of animals ,I've been trying to take the perfect picture of our kitten and its just not possible!!

    ReplyDelete